"Manufacturers are beginning to approach me to review their hair products and tools on the site. "Hi, can we send you some free stuff?"... "Um, YEAH, okay!"
"New challenges are presenting themselves now that my site is poised for takeoff."
My mom became interested in SBI! about a year after I started my first site. Since then she's been working on her own sites which are now bringing in a nice monthly income for her. Many people ask me about how I earn a living. They're all curious... lots of questions and a sparkle in their eye as they think about how they could do it too... and they could! In truth though, most of them don't. So seeing my mom go ahead and create her own success is incredible!"
"My 7 year old son (who has a strong entrepreneurial streak) is showing a keen interest in starting a site of his own at some point. What an incredible thing it will be to show my son how to build an online business!"
"My online success means so much more to me than money. The fulfillment I feel in my own life and the example I'm setting for my kids far outweighs the dollars (although dollars will always be welcome!). ;-) My boys are growing up with the knowledge that they really can achieve their dreams if they're willing to have faith in themselves and take action in their lives. Then all it takes is some dedication and hard work, which is easy to muster when you're doing something you love! ... Oh yeah, and SBI! of course."
"I've said it before, and I'll most definitely keep saying it... Thank you Ken, for what you do and the way you care. I'm sure (with a bit of struggling) I could have gotten a website online without SBI! but there's a spirit to the SBI!! community that takes the journey to a whole new level. Not just in terms of the site you create, but who you become and the LIFE you create in the process."
"With the addition of Content 2.0 (which allows visitors to contribute pages and comments), my page count has increased by nearly 300 pages within the past six months. That's not including the articles I've written and added to the site. Traffic is strong and my rankings are always improving."
"My income continues to grow along with my passion for this business I'm building. Some recent additions to SBI!s functionality have made it possible for me to take the business in exciting new directions."
"I work on my site(s) every day. Okay... not every day. After all, I can take time off whenever I feel like it, which is good, because we get a lot of company these days! During those times I limit my "work" to checking stats and income and answering the odd email. But when the visiting is over, I truly can't wait to get back to work."
"The fulfillment I feel in my own life and the example I'm setting for my kids far outweighs the dollars."
"I no longer work from home in the evenings and my income is constantly growing. Right now, it's double what I was making when I was standing behind a chair... I do what needs to be done the most at any given time and the nature of website building is such that I can stop or take a break at any point and carry on when time allows. I can work in my pyjamas and fuzzy slippers and switch from work mode to mommy/caretaker to silly dance partner whenever the mood strikes."
"Six months after my site went live, I received an email from the Editor-In-Chief of a publishing house in New York wanting to know if I'd be interested in writing articles for their hair magazines."
"The irony of it still makes me chuckle...within 6 months of starting my SBI! journey, I was in the enviable position of having them approach me! And to think a year prior, I'd been laboring over a proposal, hoping a publisher might give it a second glance and find my idea worthy."
"It's been over a year now since I started my first website, which ranks within the top 1% of sites on the net and receives up to 1500 visitors per day. I now have a second site, and plans for a third before the summer of this year. I no longer work from home in the evenings and my income is constantly growing. Right now, it's double what I was making when I was standing behind a chair."
"A wholehearted "Thank You" to SBI!. Perhaps it seems weird to thank a computer program, but SBI!! is not some technically run corporate group with invisible leaders. It's really a down to earth company run by a fatherly CEO, bringing a global family of like-minded people together in success and freedom."
"I feel so fortunate to be a part of it and I suppose I'd be considered "one of the lucky ones," living the best of both worlds... at home to raise my kids, giving them the gift of always being there for them, while running a successful business at the same time. Passion, freedom and fulfillment... does it get any better?!"
~ Michelle Schill
style-hair-magazine.com

No comments:
Post a Comment