You know this SBI thing is pretty remarkable... I have broken my all time traffic record every day for the last four days - Monday: 8001, Tuesday: 8260, Wednesday: 8653, Thursday: 9524!!! I can hardly believe it!
That's almost 10,000 visitors in one day! I am probably going to hit one million unique visitors for this year by the end of the year! Wow!
The whole snowball thing is getting out of control here! I am averaging more than twice what I was at this time last year.
I mostly attribute it to 3 things:
- Following the Action Guide from the start,
- Writing good content and
- Because of the good content I am ranked high in the search engines for a lot of terms. This traffic has also made my adsense skyrocket. I broke $100 a day for the first time... and I did it three times in the last week!! Whoo hoo!! I would KISS that elf if I could find him!
No comments:
Post a Comment